Therapeutic Alpaca Socks (5 Colors LC35)
Designed for diabetics, this sock has an extra amount of stretch (150% more) in the leg to relieve the pressure and help the circulation.
The top band of the sock, still has enough elastic built in to keep the sock up. The Alpaca helps protect sensitive feet from irritation. Lined with terry for comfort and cushion. Reinforced in the heel, toe, and foot for durability.Sock can be worn any time of the year.
- Medium weight, therapeutic alpaca fiber socks
- Loose ribbing and loose knit on top of leg which does not restrict circulation
- The softness of the yarn and the stitch make this sock breathable, comfortable, and gentle against sensitive skin
- Cushion on foot bottom provides extra protection and comfort
- Flat seam reduces pressure and protects against blisters
- Ideal for diabetics and those with sensitive feet
- Machine washable
- Alpaca fiber evaporates moisture, keeps feet dry and prevents fungal growth
- 47% Alpaca, 38% Acrylic, 9% Nylon, 6% Elastic
Made in Peru
- Item #: LC35
**White & Blue only available in Medium & Large.